Racing Post Casino

/ 5

Racing Post Casino

Racing Post Casino info

Name Racing Post Casino
Share on Social

Racing Post Casino Review
Racing Post Casino is run by the famous Horse Racing newspaper based in Britain. They have launched the Racing Post Casino powered by the software of the 888 holdings group.

Download Casino

The download casino has special features installed for protection of minors, deposit limits, self-exclusion, and prevention of compulsive gambling.

The Tutorials

The first time play and the next time around features are excellent guides that can help you with the installation process. Also, there is a practice play option for you to try the games for free.

Deposit Options

Almost all major payment options are valid in this site. They accept VISA credit card, MasterCard, NETELLER, Paypal, and Moneybookers. There is a list of payment methods which are not valid in the racing post casino which you can know by visiting their site. The cashout method is directly to your account or via a bank draft.

Attractive Bonuses and Promotions

There are ample promotions and sign up bonuses provided in the site. There is a 100% welcome bonus provided for up to 100 GBP. There are different bonus plans under happy hours, comp points, Newbury promotions etcetera. There is an instant 25% Sign up bonus for the first deposit for up to 50 GBP. And after you have made a certain number of comp points you will get the remaining 75% bonus.

Customer Service

24/7 customer support is available via live chat, phone and e-mail.

Special Features

They provide with a responsible gaming environment and also they are ICRA certified. All the features of responsible gaming have been certified for racing post inclusive of the random number generator, which is very important. Also, spy ware, spoofed e-mail, the privacy policy, the secure transaction features, end-user license agreement have all been verified by the certifying bodies.