Mike Caro In 1978 contributed to the 50 statistical tables for Doyle Brunson‘s System and script that bestseller’s unit on draw whip. He acts as a expert for many casinos, giving odds, and he helped develop the Poker Probe, the first serious commercial sofware for analyzing poker tactics. He is the founder of the Mike Caro University of Poker, Gambling and Life Strategy, the world’s first abiding poker school. Mike Caro probably one of the first who believed in the 1990s that online poker for real money will works! (in the 90′s many peoples wasnt think about this idea…) and also that it will probably be hits the real poker rooms on terrestrial casinos.Mike Caro has wrote many books, including:
- The Body Language of Poker
- Bobby Baldwin’s Winning Poker Secrets
- Caro on Gambling – a collection of his columns published in Gambling Times magazine
- Mike Caro’s Book of Poker Tells – There is also a companion Video/DVD
- Caro’s Fundamental Secrets of Winning Poker
- Gambling Times Official Rules of Poker
- Gambling Times Quiz Book
- Master Hold’em and Omaha Poker
- New Poker Games – Descriptions and rules of esoteric or newly invented poker variants
- Odds Quick and Simple
- Professional Hold’em Play by Play
- Poker at the Millennium by Mike Caro & Mike Cappelletti
- Poker for Women: A Course in Destroying Male Opponents at Poker and Beyond
He also has made many films, some of them are about his books. He was formerly editor in chief of Poker Player magazine and senior editor of Gambling Times magazine.
In 1984 at the World Series of Poker he demonstrated Orac (Caro backwards), a poker sofware that he had written. Orac was the world’s first serious attempt at an AI poker player, and most poker professionals were surprised at how well it played.
Garry Sputnim is a seasoned journalist and storyteller with over a decade of experience in the trenches of global news. With a keen eye for uncovering stories that resonate, Alex has reported from over 30 countries, bringing light to untold narratives and the human faces behind the headlines. Specializing in investigative journalism, Garry has a knack for technology and social justice issues, weaving compelling narratives that bridge tech and humanity. Outside the newsroom, Garry is an avid rock climber and podcast host, exploring stories of resilience and innovation.