Get your fill of action with Spec Ops: The Line. Jump straight into the action in this third-person shooter game. Lead your team to victory and learn about each of your member’s past as you find your way through the gruesome war. If this sounds like the game for you, you’re in luck! Get it free on Humble Bundle now, for a limited time only!
What Is Spec Ops: The Line?
As mentioned before, it’s a third-person shooter game that lets you lead a team of three. Play as Captain Martin Walker, Lieutenant Adams, and Sergeant Lugo. Play the main storyline and unveil their pasts. Experience war like you’ve never seen before and discover just how real this game gets.
A little background on the story of the game:
6 months ago, Dubai was wiped off the map by a cataclysmic sandstorm. The citizens, as well as the American soldiers, sent to help them evacuation were thought to be lost in the storm. However, a mysterious radio signal had been picked up. Then, that’s where you come in. Lead your team of elites to look for survivors in the city and win a war. Sounds simple enough?
Key feature according to Steam:
- A new portrayal of the military shooter experience with twisting narrative uncertainties.
- Action packed 3rd Person Shooter gameplay provides an up-close and personal view into the brutality and emotion within the combat.
- Command an intelligent and powerful squad of Delta-Force soldiers in a dangerous and unpredictable combat zone.
- Cross “The Line” in a mature story that explores the dark side of war, where there are no bright outcomes, only bad or worse choices.
- Unique Dubai setting strikes the imagination and transports players to a larger-than-life playground for vertical gameplay and stunning visuals.
- Sand-filled Dubai provides new gameplay experiences including sand avalanches, and powerful, disorienting sandstorm combat.
- Customisable, Class-Based, Blazing Multiplayer
Steam (16,620 reviews) – 9/10
IGN – 8/10
Trusted Reviews – 8/10
GameSpot – 6.5/10
Metacritic – 76%